View Bewdley Pubs in a larger map
Best Bewdley pubs in my humble opinion - in no particular order
- Mug House - great by the river, regular beers are Timothy Taylors Landlord and Hereford Pale Ale as well as a couple of guest beers. Lovely covered and heated courtyard at the back too.
- Woodcolliers Arms - great range of beers, quiz night on Tuesdays and the landlady is Russian so they have a choice of Russian meals in the evenings.
- The George Hotel - Now a Wetherspoons pub and because it has free WiFi, its also my unofficial office.
- The Little Pack Horse - hidden away, the original Mad O'Roukes pub, fab food
- Cock and Magpie - great by the river, live music, Cocker Hoop real ale but then the Mug House is sooo close...